Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Everyday moments

I think that I often get so caught up in planning what the next move is going to be in the day, that I don't take a minute to enjoy the moment that I'm currently in. Being a mom, means that you always have to be "on" and thinking one step ahead. I am sure that many of you moms know exactly what I am talking about. I admit, I can be a bit neurotic when it comes to planning and this often results in total chaos in the household. It's during these moments, I am very grateful for my wonderful husband who makes me step back, catch my breath, and makes me refocus. Chris has been home with us for the past two weeks and let me say that it has been great! I think we are all getting so use to having him around that it is going to be a huge shock to us all when he does have to start traveling again for work. But in the meantime, we enjoy the time that we have now and cherish the everyday moments we have with the girls.




I love these pictures of Chris making dinner and Maddie hanging out in the kitchen. This is us pretty much every night.



No comments: