Sunday, May 31, 2009

A little late

So, my intention was to put these up last weekend so you could see what we were up to LAST weekend but here we are a week later and I am just now getting to posting them. Well, at least I'm putting them up!

Ella has been quite the little cook these days. She really enjoys helping us out in the kitchen - whether it's helping Daddy cook or helping Mommy unload the dishwasher. She is always ready to help. I am pretty sure that her favorite thing to do is to stir. Doesn't matter what it is - she'll stir it! I had to take a picture of her helping Chris make a dip the other weekend. I thought she was too cute in her underwear and Dora hat!


Since last weekend it was the first weekend after Memorial Day weekend, our pool was officially open and we decided to open it up last weekend. This was Maddie's first time in the pool. She had a great time, although I think she was a little cold. I think Ella had the most fun. She probably enjoyed having someone else in the pool besides Cooper.

If you look close enough, you can see Maddie's one tooth on the bottom. Okay, I'm probably the only one that can see it but I'm telling you it's there.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

So cute! I love the picture of Ella cooking - it's nice to know my kids aren't the only ones who wander around in their underwear. :)