Sunday, October 25, 2009

Everyone needs some time away

Well, at least this mommy does. So, Chris and I took our first trip without the girls a couple of weeks ago. It was my first time being away from Maddie for more than one night. In case you were wondering, I did survive being away from them for four days. I missed my girls like crazy but I must say that I enjoyed sleeping in for the first time since I don't even know when...probably pre-babies. It was so nice to just get up and go wherever we wanted and didn't have to think about packing a big bag full of baby and toddler stuff. And we could sit through a dinner without having to pick up a billions pieces of food off the floor. So, thank you Puerto Rico for giving me a break from my daily routine and allowing me to spend some time with only my wonderful husband.
















1 comment:

Monet599 said...

Gorgeous! You and Chris look refreshed, which is a great thing :) Glad you enjoyed yourselves!!