Wednesday, February 10, 2010

After dinner

I'm sure you have wondered what the Pearson girls do after dinner.  Well, maybe that thought hasn't exactly crossed your mind.  Anyway...a bubble bath always follows dinner but before we head upstairs, the girls make a stop in their kitchen to cook something up.  I had the video camera with me at the dinner table last night ready to capture the moment. 



In case you hadn't noticed in the video clip, Maddie is in a no clothes wearing phase right now. And I have to say that I think Maddie is so freaking cute when she says "princess".

2 comments:

lauren said...

oh my goodness, so stinking cute. who is this princess? is ella thinking of someone in particular?

kathryn said...

no one in particular...just your run of the mill princess. she is just starting to get into the disney princesses and she is learning their names. her favs right now are cinderella and jasmine.