Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall has arrived

As far as I am concerned, fall does not officially start until you can wear a long sleeved shirt. That day finally arrived today. I have been itching to break out the fall clothes. Since we had a birthday party to go to today and it was outside, I jumped all over it and put the girls in long sleeved t-shirts.




I am so happy that the weather is cooling down and the girls can play outside more and enjoy my favorite time of the year. I know Ella is going to love it when the leaves start to fall. She loves picking up leaves whenever we go for walks. I don't know what she is going to do with herself once they are all on the ground. Come to think of it, I don't know what we are going to do with all of the leaves that she is bound to bring home.



No comments: