Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ouch report

About 2 weeks ago, I received a call from Ella's school. Since we have caller id, I knew it was her school before I picked up the phone. My initial reaction was one of worry. Why are they calling when Ella doesn't need to be picked up from school for another hour or so. Then I thought, I bet she's sick! We've all been sick here so much lately that I thought she had come down with a fever. I was wrong. Her teacher was calling to tell me that Ella had fallen off of one of those bouncy ball things with the handle and her face had hit the slide. She had a black eye but surprisingly didn't really cry at all. Is this really the same girl who makes mommy kiss all of her owies? (Wow, how do you spell owie?) I appreciated the heads up because I would have been a little concerned when I picked her up and she got into the car with this bruised eye. I guess at times she can be a tough little girl.





That's the shiner in all its' glory!

No comments: