Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trick-or-treat

Yeah, yeah...I know Halloween was three weeks ago but the girls were so cute in their costumes for Halloween that I had to put up a post about it. October 31 was a rainy day here in Atlanta. Luckily, the rain let up in time to go trick-or-treating. It's a good thing to. I don't know what we would have told Ella if she wasn't able to go trick-or-treating. She had been looking forward to it for weeks. This was the first Halloween that she really understood what was going on. She was so polite when we went up to every house and she would always say thank you after some candy was placed in her pumpkin. I think she was more focused on when we were going to get home so she could eat all of her loot.



Maddie cracked us up. She was so into it. She refused to let us carry her pumpkin for her. She dragged that orange pumpkin around the whole neighborhood. I was amazed.



It was a great Halloween and I'll never forget how much fun the girls had.

No comments: