Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter bunnies

Let me just start off this Easter post by saying that I am SO happy that Easter is finally here and gone. Why? I seriously don't know if I could handle Ella asking me for the 300th time when Easter was going to get here. It was really cute at first and I thought it would wear off after a couple of days. Nope, that didn't happen. She would literally asked me at least 10 times a day if it was Easter yet. That is no exaggeration. From the time she got up until it was time to go to bed, she had Easter on the brain. She definitely amazes me.

We had Easter at our house this year. A first for us. We usually go down to Fayetteville and spend the day at my parents house. We decided to change things up this year and have my parents come up to our house. And Chris's brother, Erik, who is a freshman at Georgia Tech, was also able to spend the day with us. It was so nice getting to spend the day with our family.

Chris and Erik made an awesome team in the kitchen. It's kind of funny how both of them really like to cook. They made a great feast; peach bellinis, lamb, orzo salad, a green salad, and yummy swiss chard. To steal a line from Maddie's favorite TV show at the moment, Yo! Gabba Gabba, there was definitely a party in our tummies! Thanks for the feast, boys!

This picture was taken two days before Easter. I was only able to get this shot before Maddie took the Santa hat off. We thought it was hilarious. Ella with the bunny ears and Maddie chanting "ho, ho, ho."


All of these pictures were taken the day before Easter at the egg hun in our neighborhood. The girls are now egg hunting pros after going to this egg hunt and one the previous weekend. Maddie is an egg hunting machine. She was focused and on a mission; to get as many eggs as possible.



Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments: