Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yes, she can throw

It was suppose to rain here all weekend so on Friday night after a great dinner, we decided we should take the girls to the playground since they were going to be cooped up in the house all weekend.  It was a beautiful night so we had the windows down in the car.  The girls love the wind in their faces and laugh hysterically- almost to the point where we want to roll the windows back up.

We pull up at the playground and the girls have their shoes and socks off.  They always takes their shoes off once we buckle them into their carseats.  Chris is looking all around and can't find one of Maddie's socks.  He asked Maddie where her other sock was.  She didn't answer right away and sat there looking at him.  Then she said, "I throw.....................I throw sock.....................Window."  She threw her sock out the window.  I'm glad it was her sock and not her shoe!

I guess we learned our lesson about having the windows open in the backseat.  We're going to have to watch this one!!



But there is no doubt she's my daughter.  The girl loves cake, just like her momma!  I made strawberry shortcake last night for dinner and she ate all of hers.  She then looked over to see what Ella had left in her bowl, pointed at it and said,  "Eat Ella's."  I am beyond amazed at how skinny she is.  

No comments: