Monday, April 26, 2010

Yes, I can be creative

Okay, so I know Easter was almost a month ago but I had to write about this.  I came up with this idea all by myself and I'm proud of it!  As I was taking Cooper for a walk on Easter Eve, I saw some kids' sidewalk drawings up at the park and that's when I had my a-ha moment!  I was going to write the girls a message from the Easter Bunny so they would see in the morning that he had paid them a visit.  Brilliant!

I think it's a great idea!  Without-a-doubt, it's going to be a new Pearson family tradition.

I also left a little stuffed animal and an egg filled with candy out by the Easter Bunny's message.  Those stuffed animals were suppose to go in their Easter baskets last year!  It's amazing how forgetful you become once you are a mom.  That's a whole other post all by itself!

Finally, what do you think about Ella's jammies?  The warm temperatures popped up out of nowhere this year.  We were wearing winter coats one day and then out of nowhere we needed shorts!  I was completely unprepared for it and had no summer jammies for Ella.  Yes, I could have had her wear winter pjs but the kid turns into an inferno at night.  So, I tried to sell this T-shirt as a nightgown. Believe me, it was a hard sell.  Since Ella is such a creature of habit, she couldn't possibly imagine having jammies without pants.  She finally caved in but this was the last time she wore it to bed.  We went out the next week to buy some short jammies.  

No comments: